Tuesday, October 4, 2016

It's OFFICIAL!

Half Marathon Training Started!
I put in my first 3 official miles to mark my official start of my Half Marathon Training for the Walt Disney World Half Marathon in January!

Since I hadn't run in a month, I didn't push hard, except for one segment.

I did a 5 minute warm up and then did 2 minutes run / 2 minutes walk with about 10 minutes cool down coming back home.

Official Garmin stats:

Distance: 3.39 mi
Time: 59:54
Average Pace: 17:40 min/mi

In the 2 minute segment that I push harder, I got down to a 14:00 min/mi!

For the most part I was either in 15 min/mi or 16 min/mi pace.  

Steps!
Today also marked the first day since I've been back from Disney World that I made it over the 12,500 steps mark!

Counting down!
92 days to go till WDW Marathon Weekend!





Thanks for Reading!
Regards, ~Kipp

2016 - Challenge Year: Me Vs. Me!
Check the link above to see my current and past races.

No comments:

Post a Comment