Sunday, October 2, 2016

Coming soon!

Where did September go??
OKAY!  Well, all the excitement leading up to vacation, and then being on vacation... whew!

I am working on getting caught up.  Step counts while at Disney World were astronomical!  Not so much since getting home.

Sick
I wound up getting a magical cold from the World of Disney in Florida that took me out for almost 2 weeks.  I took the first 2 days back off of work.  I've been feeling better and better, with just a little cough now that is just irritating.

My weight has finally broken the 270 mark.  Last week I was at 268.

I will begin my 1/2 Marathon training this week, now that I can actually breath again!

I should at least be back to a minimum of a once a week update.  With the weather turning and the daylight hours dwindling, I'm sure that I'm going to have many adventures in training, since I PLAN on continuing much further into fall/winter than I normally do.  I want to avoid getting back onto the treadmill-o-doom for as long as I possibly can.

The main thing I want to get ASAP, are some arm/ankle band flashers, since we've lost a lot of daylight already!
Arm/Ankle Lighted or Flashing bands
I'll keep this one short, as I expect that I'll have a couple of posts this week!




Thanks for Reading!
Regards, ~Kipp

2016 - Challenge Year: Me Vs. Me!
Check the link above to see my current and past races.

No comments:

Post a Comment