Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Week 9 Results are in!

Not as bad as it could have been.

Date       Kipp     Weight     Change                        Dad   Weight       Change  
8/7/201224400.00%2.01%228-1-0.44%0.87%

Dad gained and I somehow maintained.  I was at a family reunion last Saturday and managed to maintain is wonder for me.  Normally I feel like I gain five pounds during a family reunion outing!  Dad will be traveling beginning Friday and will be out of town all next week, so his thoughts are that he’ll gain again.

If this post looks strange…

I’m absolutely furious with the online Blogger editor, as it is now not wanting to accept pasted tables very well any more.  It’ keeps re-formatting them into pretty much gibberish when you switch from the WYSISWYG editor and the HTML editor.  So, my pasted table from Excel above probably looks like trash, but that's the best I can get it now because of whatever changes they've made recently to the Blogger online editor...

It’s Official!

I’ve booked flights for the trip down and back for Marathon Weekend.  I’m flying out Wednesday before and heading back Monday evening after the weekend.  This will be my first trip that I have “split” my ticket.  I’m going down on Southwest and coming back on Airtran.  I know that they’re now the same company, but Southwest has no bag fees, but Airtran does… go figure.  Southwest hasn’t expanded their flights in and out of Indianapolis by much as of yet, but I figure it’ll just be a matter of time before that changes eventually.







Thanks for Reading!  Regards,
~Kipp


Lighter, Stronger & Faster for 2013!
Walt Disney World 1/2 Marathon
January 7, 2012-  FINISHED 3:48:49
 

Registered for the 2013 5K & 1/2!

No comments:

Post a Comment