Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Week 1 Results are in!

Week one goes to Dad!


Week
Date
Kipp

Weekly%
Overall%
Dad

Weekly%
Overall%
0
6/5/2012
249



230



1
6/12/2012
247
2
0.80%
0.80%
227
3
1.30%
1.30%



Dad had a better week than I did!  


I had a few days last week where I was over my calorie limit, but I don't think that would have made much of an effect this week.  I'm just glad that I'm going in the right direction!


It's OFFICIAL!


I'm now officially registered for both the 5K and the 1/2 Marathon for Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend for 2013!  People who register for the Goofy do both the 1/2 Marathon on Saturday and then the Full Marathon on Sunday!


I call doing the 5K on Friday and the 1/2 on Saturday Pluto :)


A small thing that fills me with Pride.


Earlier this year I got a message from my Step-sister that my Niece has been inspired by watching me at the Half Marathon this year, that she wanted to run it with me next year.  She's even gotten interested in Track at school!


Problem being is that she won't be old enough (Must be at least 14 by the time of the 1/2).  We could do the 5K together, but I'm not sure that it would be possible to do that Friday morning and be able to get her to school on time.  The run is at 6:30 am, and figuring it may take 30-45 minutes go do the 5K would be 7-7:15-ish.  It's then a 45 minute drive to get back to where my Step-sister lives or probably to the area where her school is.  If I'm looking at the correct school, it says that school hours are 9 till 3:50.  If that were true, there could be a chance we could do it.


I'd LOVE to be able to have her along for the 5K on Friday.  I guess we'll see if things can come together!



Thanks for Reading!  Regards,
~Kipp

Lighter, Stronger & Faster for 2013!
Walt Disney World 1/2 Marathon
January 7, 2012-  FINISHED 3:48:49

No comments:

Post a Comment