Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week 11 Report!

Well, I didn't quite make it to my 2nd Give Kids the World Donation weight yet.  Dad had a really off week while he was in Orlando.


Week Date Kipp   Weekly% Overall% Dad   Weekly% Overall%
10 5/31/2011 257 3 1.15% 6.55% 216 1 0.46% 4.85%
11 6/7/2011 256 1 0.39% 6.91% 219 -3 -1.39% 3.52%

On the Couch to 5K part of things here, I've decided to try and switch up my days.  From now on Day 1 will be on Tuesday so I can shift Day 3 to Saturday.  Once I start going into the Bridge 2 10K (B210K), the longer runs are always on the last day of the weekly training schedule.  It will also get me into the swing of things once I start training for the 1/2 Marathon, as it will fall on a Saturday too.  So from now on, my long run day will be Saturday.

Here I am after todays workout:



On the Treadmill news... it's not looking so good.  I think I may have to take the console all apart, as I think one of the "buttons" is sticking, causing all the other button inputs to be ignored.  I have what is now an "old" Pro-Form 930i.  I've had problems with this very same thing for almost the entire life of the unit.  Since I started using it for C25K back in March, it had been behaving itself very well.  Now it's being a total pain.  So, my overall opinion of Pro-Form has been really unfavorable.  I mean, I spend like $1000 on this thing, and it only sporadically works!??!  Instead of real buttons, the plastic touchy thing is just garbage.  We learned that back in the 80's, why does anyone still use that garbage?  I see the new ones have actual buttons, as I'm sure they found out people complained about how much of a piece of junk the console is on this thing.

This may just mean that I need to find somewhere around here to start running outside.  I'd like to look into a trail that is a few miles away, and maybe start running on that so I can get used to running on cement and being outside.


No more Generic Coundown Timer Thing-a-ma-bob doohikey!  

If you take a looksy over on the right side of the page now, I have PROGRAMMED some countdown things into the page!  Woot!  I'll admit, I snagged the main program from a JavaScript site, but hey, it works :)  Managing to get it into the blogger and getting it to look how I wanted it to look took many tries over the weekend.  They're not spectacular, but they'll do.

Thanks for Reading!  Regards,

~Kipp

Running to 2012... and BEYOND!
Walt Disney World 1/2 Marathon - January 7, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment