Sunday, July 17, 2016

The upward progression continues!

Totals for Last week!
My mileage for last week topped out over 24 miles!  The grand total came in at 24.77 miles for the week.  My six week total is 114.65 miles, over the 100 mile mark!







Steps were all over 10,000 for the week!

SunMonTueWedThurFriSat
12263137841180711629130371345912397

Coming in at a grand total of: 88,376 Steps for the week!  Since I've been keeping track during this training, that now makes 335,740 steps! 

C25K Week 6 Review
This week was pretty good.  I was mostly able to get the long run segments and I managed the 20 minute monster!

In the older version of the app, the 20 minute run came at the end of week 4.  I think it fits into week 6 much better.  The re-tooled version seems to be tweaked, so that it flows better.


Warm up walk - 5 minutes
Warm up walk - 5 minutes
Warm up walk - 5 minutes
Run 8 Minutes
Run 10 Minutes
Run 20 Minutes
Walk 3 Minutes
Walk 3 Minute
Cool down walk - 5 Minutes
Run 8 Minutes
Run 10 Minutes

Cool down walk - 5 Minutes
Cool down walk - 5 Minutes

I was extremely happy that I was able to keep going the whole 20 minutes.  

Week 7 continues to up the ante!  

Warm up walk - 5 minutes
Warm up walk - 5 minutes
Warm up walk - 5 minutes
Run 20 Minutes
Run 26 MinutesRun 27 Minutes
Walk 3 Minutes
Cool down walk - 5 Minutes
Cool down walk - 5 Minutes
Run 5 Minutes


Cool down walk - 5 Minutes


Yard work ahead!
Spent some money today, so I can get some much needed yard work done. Whoever put down the bricks & mulch around the 2 trees in the front yard, did a horrible job.  I'm going to get rid of the bricks (mulch is long gone) and put down rubber tree ring mats instead.  Much easier to mow around.  I'm also going to put the tree rings around the 2 trees in the back yard.

As it is now, every time I bump one of the bricks, they fall out.

I also picked up weed & grass killer sprayer for the driveway & sidewalks.  They are in deep need of getting the cracks cleaned up.  I started treating the driveway cracks tonight.

Next weekend I will have to pick up more gas mix for the edger/weed eater and actually figure out how to use the edger attachment.

The fence is another story though.  It's in such poor shape, it just needs to be taken out.  I just don't know if there are rules about that or not.  Rental agreement puts me responsible for it... so...  If left up to me, it goes.  It's in the way, it's ugly, it just needs to go.  If it has to stay, then I'll need to power wash and treat/paint it or something.

Counting down!
Family reunion (Mom's side) in 3 weeks.  That's the last of C25K, I may consider doing the final run for C25K on the Panhandle Pathway!

Vacation in 55 days!  EEEK!!  I still haven't made my hotel reservation for the trip down & back!  I have to get that DONE ASAP!

171 Days until Marathon Weekend!  Still having issues trying to make dinner reservations!  Boo!  Disney's servers need some more power!

Only weeks 7, 8 & 9 left in the C25K program!


Thanks for Reading!
Regards, ~Kipp

2016 - Challenge Year: Me Vs. Me!

Check the link above to see my current and past races.



No comments:

Post a Comment