Sunday, July 3, 2016

Independence Day! We're in July already!

Totals for Last week!
My mileage for last week topped out over 21 miles!  The grand total came in at 21.07 miles for the week.  My four week total is 67.21 miles!







Steps were all over 10,000 for the week!

SunMonTueWedThurFriSat
10407119061167012243123161312112481


Coming in at a grand total of: 84,144 Steps for the week!  Currently standing at 18 days in a row of beating the steps goal on the watch.  15 Days in a row of being over 10,000 steps per day!

I really need to start splitting my walking time up on C25K days! (Mon-Wed-Fri)

My running will keep ramping up too, especially once I get into the Half Marathon training plan!



My ultimate steps goal now is to keep above that step total >12,500 steps each day!

In order to get my steps in today, I ended up having to go 4 to 4 1/2 miles on the Treadmill-o-doom.  A cold front parked over Indy all day today and it just was cool and rainy all day.

C25K Week 4
I'm fairly satisfied on how week 4 went.  So I'm going to start Week 5 tomorrow.  This week, we're going to be bumping up the run time each day!


Warm up walk - 5 minutes
Warm up walk - 5 minutes
Warm up walk - 5 minutes
Run 5 Minutes
Run 6 Minutes
Run 7 Minutes
Walk 2 Minutes
Walk 1 Minute
Walk 2 Minutes
Run 4 Minutes
Run 4 Minutes
Run 5 Minutes
Walk 2 minutes
Walk 1 Minute
Walk 2 Minutes
Run 5 Minutes
Run 6 Minutes
Run 7 Minutes
Walk 2 Minutes
Cool down walk - 5 Minutes
Cool down walk - 5 Minutes
Run 4 Minutes


Cool down walk - 5 Minutes



Happy Independence Day!
Two-hundred forty years!

Speeding through the year!
In a month it'll be family reunion time and then a month after that is my Vacation!


Okay, well, nothing as EPIC as that, but still my Vacation!

I get SO MANY personal comments about my posts about driving down to Florida!  I've have many people say that if I'm travelling on a work day, they'll keep checking to see where I am and how things are going.  Many will message me once I've made it to my hotel for the night or my destination that they are glad I made it all safe and sound.

It really means a lot to me to know that everyone is keeping an eye out for me!  I will continue with my tradition of documenting my trip!


Thanks for Reading!
Regards, ~Kipp

2016 - Challenge Year: Me Vs. Me!

Check the link above to see my current and past races.

No comments:

Post a Comment