Sunday, August 26, 2012

Looking Ahead

The Week Ahead...


A-12 8/26 8/27 8/28 8/29 8/30 8/31 9/1
3 Cross Rest 3 M Run 4 M Run 3 M Run Rest 6 M Run

Week 3 of training listed above.  Tonight was supposed to be a Cross Training night, but I did my long, slow run that I was supposed to do yesterday.  :)  It was warm tonight, but it was the humidity that really got to me.  So regardless of what run it was going to be, it was going to be a long slow run anyways!

A little product review: Tifosi Tyrant - Gloss Black
I ordered some printer supplies from Newegg and for each item I recieved a $5 gift "card".  It was actually just a discount code they sent to me via e-mail, but it still came in handy.  I was originally looking at the Race Red or Race Orange versions of these, but the Gloss Black model I've nabbed a picture of above were 33% cheaper than the other colors.  Then I knocked more off with the discount codes.

I've run with them for almost a week now, and boy is it nice not having to worry about the cheap sunglasses I was using bouncing and sliding around any more.  These are much more sung to the face that I'm used to, but by the time I had been running for 10 minutes, I didn't notice them at all.

It came with 3 pairs of lenses; clear, Smoke Red and All Condition Red.  The smoke red are the mirrored version that are in the picture above.  The All Condition red are sort of a rose tinted lens.  Finally the clear are just that, clear.

With it getting darker now during my run in the evening, I'll be switching to the AC Red this week and have to get my butt out of bed on Saturday mornings for my LSR (Long Slow Run) so I can run during the daylight hours.

The BLOGGER online editor...

It appears that they've finally "fixed" the online editor so tables aren't totally whacked out by it.  So I should be a bit more calm and start posting a bit more regularly.  :)


Thanks for Reading!  Regards,
~Kipp

Lighter, Stronger & Faster for 2013!
Walt Disney World 1/2 Marathon
January 7, 2012-  FINISHED 3:48:49

Registered for the 2013 5K & 1/2!

No comments:

Post a Comment