Friday, December 2, 2011

It's getting REAL!!

Today, my Magical Express information arrived in the mail.  What is Magical Express?  It's my way to get from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to the Walt Disney World Resort!

For guests staying "on property", it's an "Included" benefit.  I've gotten a special tag to put on my checked luggage so when I check it at the airport, the next time I will see it is in my room when I get to my room at Disney World!  If you want more information, just click on the picture below.


 

I'm staying at:

I have to try and remember to call a week before arrival to see if I can manage to request a top floor room.  Previous experience has led me to believe that the top floor is best to avoid hearing all the heavy stompers coming back from the parks if you're trying to catch some sleep early.  This will be important to me Friday night!!  I don't mind having to use the elevator... or, heaven forbid, the STAIRS!

Training News:  Tomrrow is my scheduled 7 mile run!  I'm going to be going to the running shop to pick up some samples of some "running fuel".  I want to make sure that what every I try, I'll have no... adverse effects from it while running.  I've also heard that some of these things are just plain AWFUL. So I'm going to try some out to see what I'll be taking down for the 1/2 Marathon in January.


I'm also interested in the Sport Beans.  I mean, come on!  How can you go wrong with Jelly Belly Beans???  Well... just as long as they haven't used the Harry Potter Berty Botts all flavor beans...

 

Oh!  The information I posted last about Dick's Sporting goods & getting a belt pouch... well, I found out that the $10 gift certificate that you get for filling out the online survey is only good for when you buy at least $50 in goods (pre-tax purchase amount)!  So, the $25 pouch won't be knocked down to $15 :(  So, IF I would have done that before the last trip, I could have gotten the socks, laces AND the pouch.
Christmas-y type news: ARRRRGH!  I've got $50 in GameStop gift cards burning a hole in my pocket... and they go and release the following:

Nintendo 3DS ZOMG! Bundle
Still out of my price range for right now.  It's $199 on-line only.  All my monies are tied up in getting to the 1/2 Marathon in January :)  Oh well!  Maybe I'll pick up the normal Cosmo Black unit if I get some Christmas Cash.  The normal unit without an included game is $169, minus the $50 in gift cards brings it to a more manageable $119.  So if I do end up with a few bucks in gift cash, I may be getting that for Christmas :)




Thanks for Reading!  Regards,

~Kipp



Running to 2012... and BEYOND!
Walt Disney World 1/2 Marathon - January 7, 20

No comments:

Post a Comment