Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week 12 Report! I was a bad boy over the weekend...

Well, not good this week.  Dad got a week in on me while I didn't follow the plan over the weekend.  Friday night I had my usual Subway sub dinner.  Then Saturday we had Penn Station and Sunday I had Max & Ermas for lunch.  Just WAY off the diet plan for the entire weekend and I'm paying for it in this weeks results!

Week Date Kipp   Weekly% Overall% Dad   Weekly% Overall%
10 5/31/2011 257 3 1.15% 6.55% 216 1 0.46% 4.85%
11 6/7/2011 256 1 0.39% 6.91% 219 -3 -1.39% 3.52%
12 6/14/2011 259 -3 -1.17% 5.82% 218 1 0.46% 3.96%

Saturday I mowed the lawn and I think I twisted my left knee a bit.  Sunday I was a little stiff, but didn't pay it any attention.  We went to the outlet mall again and I managed to pick up some nice "throw-away" items for the marathon weekend in January.  I've got some warm pants from the Under Armor store and zip up top from the Nike store that I won't feel guilty about tossing once I get warmed up after waiting for the start of the race. 

I then tried a run Sunday evening, which was what  I posted about before.  My 2nd time running outside with me experimenting on why it was so hard switching from treadmill to running on solid ground... or asphalt... or cement.  Whatever :)

Monday I woke up to a very sore knee.  I took some ibuprofen and went on into work.  Of course I wound up on my feet most of the day.  More ibuprofen once I got home and before bed.

Today at work, it was much better, but still rather stiff at times.  So I came home, took some ibuprofen and iced it down.  It's feeling pretty good now and hopefully it'll be better tomorrow.  I think I may hold off on the next run till Thursday, but we'll see how I feel tomrrow.

Thanks for Reading!  Regards,

~Kipp

Running to 2012... and BEYOND!
Walt Disney World 1/2 Marathon - January 7, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment