Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 1 Report

Well, today was "official weigh-in" day for Dad and I.  We both remained at previous weight.

It was a bit of a disappointment, but at least it wasn't a gain.

I'm sure that my body is kinda going through the WTF??? stage.

On the Up-side, the C25K sessions are getting better.  I'm repeating Week 1, with completing Week  1 Day 2 again today.  My legs aren't complaining so much now and I can make it through all of the run sections of the workout.

Today I was even able to push it up a little bit more by going between 2.3-2.7 for the walk sections and 4.0 to 4.1 or 4.2 on the run sections.

I've also ordered a new pair of shoes.  I had an analysis done of my gait, and the previous shoe I've been wearing for "walking" is a little severe for my overpronation.  So I'm now going to try the Brooks Adrenaline instead of the Addiction I've been wearing for the past several years.  Still a stability shoe, just not the maximum correction that the Addiction has.

Thanks to all with their words of support and well wishes.  I appreciate it and it's driving me more to actually commit to keeping with this.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment