Sunday, July 10, 2016

The rest of this weeks story.

Totals for Last week!
My mileage for last week topped out over 22 miles!  The grand total came in at 22.67 miles for the week.  My five week total is 89.88 miles!







Steps were all over 10,000 for the week!

SunMonTueWedThurFriSat
11617110081207611229135841149414468


Coming in at a grand total of: 85,476 Steps for the week! 

C25K Week 5
I'm mostly satisfied on how week 5 went.  So I'm going to start Week 6 tomorrow.  This upcoming week, we're going to be bumping up the run times for days 1 and 2 and then a solid 20 minute run on day 3!


Warm up walk - 5 minutes
Warm up walk - 5 minutes
Warm up walk - 5 minutes
Run 8 Minutes
Run 10 Minutes
Run 20 Minutes
Walk 3 Minutes
Walk 3 Minute
Cool down walk - 5 Minutes
Run 8 Minutes
Run 10 Minutes

Cool down walk - 5 Minutes
Cool down walk - 5 Minutes


This is the BIG week.  We go for a sold run for a long time.  I can seriously say that I've probably not hit a 20 minute + run segment for YEARS.  Maybe even since I first did C25K, or possibly in my first Half Marathon in 2012!

I've got to be able to get past this week so I can keep increasing my endurance.  I want to be able to find a sweet spot for my run/walk combination for the Half in January.

In the summer of 2012, it was blistering hot and dry and I was regularly doing 8/2 or sometimes 10/2 Run/Walk splits.  I know I CAN do it, it's just making that journey to getting back to being able to do it!

Bridge to 10K continues building on the building blocks started in Couch to 5K, in that it keeps upping the continuous minutes run per segment.  

January Plans Continued
I've been able to make one reservation so far for Marathon Weekend.  I've picked the same place that we went to after my first Half Marathon.  Garden Grill at the Land Pavilion in Epcot.

As I tried to make more selections, the Disney World website would keep crashing.  This is getting ridiculous.  They need to get some more servers handling the My Disney Experience!  I'm constantly having connection issues either on the phone app or on the desktop website.



Thanks for Reading!
Regards, ~Kipp

2016 - Challenge Year: Me Vs. Me!

Check the link above to see my current and past races.

No comments:

Post a Comment