Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's HERE!!

This will probably be my last post before the 1/2 Marathon on Saturday.  


I'm taking my laptop with me to Disney, but there are limited areas with Free Wi-Fi.  As this monster is a 17" Gaming Laptop, it's not something I'm really thrilled about lugging about these days.


Someone want to drop ship an Asus Transfomer Prime to me??  :)


My flight out is at 8AM-ish, a layover in Atlanta and then onwards to Orlando.  I should touch down at MCO around 12:45PM.  I'm taking Disney Magical Express to the Pop Century resort.  Dad will meet up with me there.


Hopefully I can get checked in right away and be able to squeeze in a final 2 mile run.


Anyone interested in following my progress live or be notified by e-mail, check out a few posts ago that I gave the link to where you can sign up for that.


Remember, if you sign up for the phone notifications, you have to VERIFY with a text back, or else it won't work.


As of tonight, it is now 10:30 pm, I'm 99% packed, which is a HUGE achievement for me!  I'm usually packing until midnight or after!  :)  I've only got the last minute things to toss into my bag and lock it up (like shaver and other little items like that).


I admit that I'm getting very nervous about this now.  I KNOW that I can do it.  


Well, I need to get "running" and get on to bed.  5am is going to come all too quickly!





Thanks for Reading!  Regards,

~Kipp

Running to 2012... and BEYOND!
Walt Disney World 1/2 Marathon - January 7, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment